Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Kim kardashian. Shooot.

Kim kardashian. Cool picz...

kim kardashiankim kardashiankim kardashian
What is the obsession? Recently, I've read different things, like saying Ashley Tisdale: I like to be more curvy, which is what a girl is supposed to appear. Kim Kardashian said she posed for Playboy to show what a real girl is supposed to seem that I use to .. as Kim until I read that, that's just a very silly thing to say narcissistic, I mean is someone to set standards of female beauty? I know that all these skinny models pulling up their fine have a very negative influence on girls, but so do things like this. Cannot we all just accept that women come in all shapes and sizes? Who cares as long as your health? Some women are voluptuous, others less so. Why is a huge obsession with you?
Watch her S-E-X-T-A-P-E video here...



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment